• Open Tuesday through Sunday, 4pm to 10pm.
• Closed Mondays.
• Look for expanded hours later in May.
The Reel Em Inn in Sarona, WI has just reopened! The old lodge on beautiful Long Lake has just finished remodeling the bar and kitchen (and yes, even the bathrooms) to serve you better. The full bar and restaurant and is a great venue for dinner with family and friends, groups, and parties. Reach us by car or by boat. Proprietors Mary Kupper and Dave Kupper are taking reservations and welcome walk-ins for the old Reel Em Inn Lodge dining room, now over 100 years strong at the same location.
Sincere thanks goes to the community for their continued support.
Thanks to all those you participated in the Wine Pairing DInner. We are planning on seasonal wine pairing dinners with the next dinner in July. We will post more details closer to the dinner.
Welcome Back to the Reel 'Em Inn!
• Thurs., May 14th: National Dance Like A Chicken Day. In honor of all dancing chickens (2 legged & 4 legged) we will have chicken specials from 4-10 pm
• Sun., May 17th: CLOSED - The Reel 'Em Inn on Long Lake will be closed for public dining for the WITC Scholarship Fishing Tournament banquet. We will reopen Tues., May 19 at 4pm for your dining pleasure.
• Wed., May 20th: National Strawberry Day. Stop in for a delicious strawberry dessert or drink from the bar.
• Thurs., May 21st: National Waiter/Waitress Day. Stop in to visit your favorite server - or leave them a note letting them know they are appreciated. We are very proud of our attentive, hard working staff.
• Sun., May 24th: We will be open at 11am for an All American Picnic Buffet. Enjoy hot dogs, brats, burgers, potato salad, beans - all the picnic fixings - and of course -- JELLO!!
• Mon., May 25th: The Reel 'Em Inn will be open for dining in honor of our military - veterans and present. We are opening at 4pm for our evening service. All military - veterans and present - will receive a complimentary dinner to show our appreciation for all they have done and continue to do.