• Closed Sunday and Monday
• Open Tuesday - Saturday at 4pm for dinner service.
The Reel Em Inn in Sarona, WI has just reopened! The old lodge on beautiful Long Lake has just finished remodeling the bar and kitchen (and yes, even the bathrooms) to serve you better. The full bar and restaurant and is a great venue for dinner with family and friends, groups, and parties. Reach us by car or by boat. Proprietors Mary Kupper and Dave Kupper are taking reservations and welcome walk-ins for the old Reel Em Inn Lodge dining room, now over 100 years strong at the same location.
Sincere thanks goes to the community for their continued support.
Thanks to all those you participated in the Wine Pairing DInner. We are planning on seasonal wine pairing dinners with the next dinner in July. We will post more details closer to the dinner.
Welcome Back to the Reel 'Em Inn!
Schedule Your Next Event With Us!
Private Events, Parties & Banquets:
With excellent food, a beautiful location and great service, you can’t go wrong. We offer plated dinners, buffets, themed meals, appetizers, signature drinks, openor cash bar and many other options.
We’ll work with you to create exactly the menu and event you’d like.
• Company Parties and Meetings
• Weddings and Rehearsal Dinners
• Birthdays and Anniversaries
• Holiday Parties & More
• Starting Tuesday, Sept. 29, we are beginning our Octoberfest menu through October 31. It's an inclusive dinner starting with Pretzels and Bier Cheese Dip, a German soup of the day and a German dessert. The entree choices will be: Jaegerschnitzel, Kielbasa & Sauerkraut or Sauerbraten, including side dishes of German potato salad, Red Cabbage and spaetzle with roasted onions.
• October 5th - At 6pm, we are having a German Beer Pairing Dinner to celebrate Octoberfest. There will be 5 courses, each prepared with and paired with a different German beer from the Ayinger Brewery in Germany. The featured beers will be Ayinger Altbairisch Dunkel, Ayinger Brauweisse, Ayinger Celebrator Dopplebock, Ayinger Jahrhundert Bier and Ayinger Octoberfest.
• October 26th - German Wine Pairing Dinner